Celebrity facialist and spa owner, Elizabeth Caroline has been announced as the “Independent Skin Care Expert and UK Ambassador” for the Nouveau Beauty Group’s “A-Lift” machine.
After completing the initial training to become an “A-Lift” Technician, Elizabeth met with Nouveau Beauty Group’s director, Karen Betts, and has been a key stakeholder with the development of the brand ever since. Elizabeth will act as a spokesperson for the “A-Lift”, but remains independent to the Nouveau Beauty Group.
The new role, created especially for her, will see her acting as the UK ambassador at trade exhibitions such as the “Professional Beauty Show”, (24-25 February, at Excel, London), advising other salon owners as to the commercial benefits of owning the machine, as well as running an independent treatment room, within Karen Betts’ Clinic.
Elizabeth says, “Many of my clients are in the public eye, and therefore expect nothing but the best from a facial treatment. The demand has always been that of instant results, in unison with a deep relaxing experience. I had been searching for a facial machine for almost 5 years, one that was at the forefront of new technology, but that could be adapted to my truly unique Elizabeth Caroline Elementals Facials. Nothing fitted the bill - that was until I discovered the A-Lift.”
Adding, “My passion is to empower both my clients and other professionals with the knowledge that result specific treatments, can work in perfect synergy with a much deeper, holistic approach to skin care. The A-Lift encompasses everything I believe in, and it is a privilege to be helping Karen and her team to develop some very unique and special treatments within the Nouveau brand. It’s a truly exciting time for both the consumer and A-Lift therapists.”
Elizabeth has developed a facial called the “Crystal Light Elementals Facial”, which combines her unique, spiritual approach whilst incorporating the use of the “A-Lift” machine; this treatment is currently only available in her Harley Street Clinic.
About Elizabeth Caroline:
• Elizabeth, a-one-of-a-kind, and a facialist to the stars, is the owner of “Aquavie Boutique Spa”, Kent, and also sees clients at the prestigious no1 Harley Street clinic, where, amongst other things, she practices her “Elementals” treatments.
• In addition to her signature “Elementals” treatments, Elizabeth also offers traditional, clinical facials designed to give a superior aesthetic feel which are more results-based.
• To compliment her treatments, Elizabeth has developed a skincare range that can be personalised to suit the individual’s needs, harnessing essential skincare requirements with emotional well-being.
About the A-Lift:
• Known as the ultimate non-surgical facelift, benefits include facial toning, facial lifting, skin rehydration, and the treatment of eye bags, lines and wrinkles and scar visibility.
• In an advancement from traditional micro-current treatments, the A-Lift uses digitally designed Nano-currents, which work in unparalled harmony with the skin.
• Nano-currents work effectively and naturally with the body, boosting the immune system, stimulating cells to act younger, enhancing collagen activity, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, lifting the face and neck muscles.