Elizabeth Caroline, celebrity facialist, Independent Skin Care Expert and UK Ambassador for the Nouveau Beauty Group’s, “A-Lift”, launches her very own treatment room at no. 1 Harley Street from 15th February 2013.
Elizabeth, best known for her collection of “Elementals” treatments will also be launching the “Crystal Light Elementals Facial”, with many celebrities already lined up to experience her latest and greatest facial to-date.
The “Crystal Light Elementals Facial” is unrivalled; no other facialist offers anything quite like this. Elizabeth brings together her unique spiritual approach with the use of Nano-current technology, creating a luxurious, deeply healing facial.
Using a combination of crystals and intuitive healing techniques, Elizabeth cleanses the aura and balances the chakras, leaving the body in a state of deep relaxation, and the skin with intense illumination.
In addition to this, Elizabeth uses state-of-the-art technology in the form of the “A-Lift” machine, which works on the deeper layers of the skin, promoting cell renewal, collagen and elastin production. This facial is guaranteed to leave you feeling grounded, with plumper, firmer looking skin, and visibly reduced fine lines and wrinkles. It’s clinically proven to boost the ATP (power centre) of the skin cells by 500%, and has even been proved to boost the immune system!
As well as her signature, “Elementals” treatments, Elizabeth also offers traditional, clinical facials designed to give a superior aesthetic feel which are more results-based, including Dermatude’s Meta-Therapy. Elizabeth says, “I am very excited to be launching my treatment room on Harley Street – it’s the ultimate destination for clients looking for beauty treatments on another level.”
To compliment her treatments, Elizabeth has developed an off-the -shelf skincare range, available in the clinic, and on her website. Additionally, clients can visit Elizabeth for an in-depth consultation and skin analysis, to create truly bespoke products designed to suit the individual’s needs, harnessing essential skin care requirements with emotional well-being.
• A holistic therapist and advanced cosmecuetical skincare consultant for more than 15 years, Elizabeth has trained in a number of therapies, such as massage, Reiki Healing, cosmecuetical skincare techniques, as well as Ayurvedic & Eastern Therapies.
• Elizabeth also underwent one-on-one sessions with a Buddhist tutor and Shamanic healer for more than 10 years, as well as training at The International Psychic College to fine tune her intuitive skills, enabling her to work on a much deeper level with her clients.
• Elizabeth owns Aquavie Boutique Spa in Kent, which has featured in many of the top glossies and was named as one of the Top 30 'Most Inspirational Spa's in the UK & Ireland' by Professional Beauty magazine.
About the A-Lift:
• Known as the ultimate non-surgical facelift, benefits include facial toning, facial lifting, skin rehydration, and the treatment of eye bags, lines and wrinkles and scar visibility.
• In an advancement from traditional micro-current treatments, the A-Lift uses digitally designed Nano-currents, which work in unparalled harmony with the skin.
• Nano-currents work effectively and naturally with the body, boosting the immune system, stimulating cells to act younger, enhancing collagen activity, reducing fine lines and wrinkles, lifting the face and neck muscles.
For more information:
To find out more about treatments, prices, or to make an online appointment please visit: www.elizabethcaroline.co.uk