Since 2005 the Nouveau Beauty Group has been one of the UK’s leading providers of beauty-industry education. Their training schools are located nationwide and provide a portfolio of exciting brands.
The Nouveau Beauty Group is undoubtedly one of the most successful and esteemed beauty academies in the industry today.
Determined to offer careers, not just courses, the Nouveau Beauty Group strive to continually develop the best training and products, based on innovative treatments with strong business potential.
Nouveau Beauty Group is the parent company of some of the UK’s fastest-growing beauty brands:
• Nouveau Contour: Permanent make-up training andsupplies.
• Nouveau Lashes: Top-of-the-range semi-permanenteyelash extensions and luxurious real hair striplashes.
• Let’s Go Lashes: 20 minute semi-permanent lash extensions for girls on the go with fashion-led striplashes and make-up.
• LVL: Lash-lifting, the alternative to false lashes.
• A-Lift: The revolutionary non-invasive facelift treatment.
• Contour Roller: The skin-rejuvenating microneedling treatment.
• Coming soon Nouveau Beauty Group’s 100% pure mineral make-up range.
The Nouveau Beauty Group was launched in 1996 by Karen Betts. Nouveau Contour was then launched by Karen Betts and her partner Dave Hemingway fiveyears later in 2001. The Nouveau Beauty Group in 2005 launched Nouveau Lashes with co-director and fellow leading permanent make-up artist Bridgette Softley.
Nouveau Lashes was one of the very first companies to launch individual eyelash extensions in the UK, this also includes the brands LVL Lashes and Let’s Go Lashes. Karen Betts is also the co-director of HD brows, a brand which offers one of the most sought-after beauty treatments thanks to its long list of celebrity fans on both sides of the Atlantic.
For more info call 0845 6443994